We believe that it is time for us to begin worshipping together, in person, again. We want to have an incredible day of worship, so there are a few things that we must take into consideration.
- We’ll be worshipping in the sanctuary. Our meeting space has been set out so that families will sit together 6 feet apart from other families. There will be people to assist you in matching your family size to a seating area.
- We will utilize all entries and exits into the building: At front and back doors we will have someone with hand sanitizer and an extra mask (if you would like to wear one).
- We have now started nursery and children’s church again.
- As we would love to see everyone this Sunday, there are a few groups of people who we would ask to consider staying at home for now:
- First: those who are still concerned about meeting publicly at church. We do not feel that you are unfaithful or necessarily wrong in your decision, and we respect that.
- Second: if you fit into that category of vulnerable. We are not telling you to stay home, but would ask that you would consider the risks involved.
- Third: if you have been sick or around someone who has been sick we ask that you most certainly stay home.
- Also, at this time there will not be any Sunday School or Sunday night services on campus. We ARE having Wednesday night youth services at 6:30pm.
The Audio/Video Team needs help working in the sound booth. Please see Scott McCrimmon, or call the church office if you would be willing to help. We only ask that you would commit to 1 or 2 services per month.
Nursery/Toddler Volunteers Needed
We need several more voulunteers for our bed babies and toddlers. Please contact the church office if you would be willing to serve in this ministry.